Monday, January 4, 2010

passion day 2

Here is our round up of day two. We had a morning session with Matt Redman and Beth Moore. Beth Moore's hairstyle was distracting. She had a bob on top of her hair. It looked like she took a bunch of hair, formed it into a baseball and set it on the very top of her hair. I just kept staring at it. We lost Kellie again this morning. We finally did find her. Now Kelly is my buddy. I told her that I was not going to let her out of my sight. After the session they fed us lunch. That was a sight to see, feeding 22,000 people at one time. We had Lennys subs today. I would have like to hear that phone call. Uh, yes I would like you to order some box lunches. How many? 22,000.

After lunch we had our break-out sessions. We went to one called the connection between Worship and Social Justice. We met a missionary who has been doing some amazing things in Uganda. We got to do a birthday dinner for me at the Cheesecake Factory. Really good food. I got to get my favorite, the Godiva cheesecake. I am a. chocohlolic.

The night session was with Francis Chan. Then a late night concert with Hillsong. A great day, i cannot wait until tomorrow. Tomorrow I will try to put up some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment